Friday, August 31, 2012

Farts & French Fries Disclaimer

I often joke that the permanent smell in my Suburban is that of farts and french fries.  While I know that talk like this  is making some of you cringe, as a mommy of four, BOTH farts AND french fries seem to be common place.  Therefor, I will officially apologize to my wonderful, polite southern family who is most likely sitting, mouth agape, that I would ever have such a title on my blog, AND to my delicate friends with whom speak of the term fart, as the "f-word."  Oh yes, and how could I forget, I need to apologize to my husband, who I did not pre-approve this title with, and who for the record does not think farts are funny and is probably embarrassed at this very moment that his family's blog is called what it is.  His Texas family should be very proud, they raised him right.  My family however, well lets just blame it all on my dad (I love you Dad) who oppositely thinks farts are VERY funny, and who MAY, I mean it's a possibility that he MIGHT have a button that says, and I quote, I heart to Fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment