Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bublegum Bandit

As many of you know, our little Aurora is OBSESSED with bubblegum.  We fondly refer to her as the Bubblegum Bandit.  Minty gum, fruity gum, sour gum, "spicy" gum , ABC gum, she's not picky, any gum will do. 
She can spot bubblegum a mile away. 
If you have gum in your purse, she'll find it. 
If you have gum in your mouth, she'll smell it, yes SMELL it. 
If you are chewing gum, she'll see it and ask for some, and if you don't have any more, she'll gladly take the piece out of your mouth, GLADLY!
As I was driving one day she asked me (as she does everyday) for some gum: 
Mommy, what's in you mouf, Mommy, you have some gum?"
"Sorry nope, no gum."
"Mommy, I have some gum?"
"No Rora, you can't have any gum."
Mommy, you have some gum?"
"Nope, it's all gone."
"You got gum in your purse, Mommy?"
"NO, I DO NOT have any gum Aurora."   
"Mommy," in a whisper, "Mommy, I hew it! It's in your purse, I hew it." 
Seriously no body's safe, she now HEARS gum.
She's the Gum Whisperer... 


No comments:

Post a Comment